Mentoring: Providing a Road Map for Success
The Rhode Island Mentoring Partnership envisions a Rhode Island where all youth are connected to relationships with adults who inspire and support them.
It is our mission to ensure youth have access to the motivational and supportive relationships they need to grow into confident, successful adults.
Let us help you find the mentoring opportunity that is right for you!
NEWS & EVENTS
Dancing With The STARS of Mentoring
Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:30pm
Rhodes on the Pawtuxet
Reservations are $85 per person
- Facts: Kids with Mentors are…
- 46% less likely to begin using drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 53% less likely to skip school
- 33% less likely to engage in violence
Kate & Nick Kishfy
Arlene & Joe McNulty
Michael & Kathleen Reed